Every year in the UK, 1,000 children die from cancer. Many of the 3,000 children who survive endure years of treatment and long term side effects.
Please help, bring hope of better days to these children and their families across the UK by making a donation today.
- £5 can help us provide a Father’s Day gift for a parent of a child with cancer to let them know you care
- £10 buys a child with cancer a distraction toy or book to help them cope with 100’s of injections or a gift for a sibling of a child with cancer as their lives are disrupted by cancer too (or to let them know they are special too)
- £20 provides one month’s telephone rental to enable parents of children with cancer to contact us
- £25 provides one month’s internet service so that families of children with cancer can email us
- £30 means we can run a coffee morning for parents of children with cancer helping them support each other
Click here to Donate Now with Just Giving It’s quick, easy and instant!
Make a Regular Gift
Setting up a regular gift is a simple, convenient way to support our vital work. You can give any size of gift that fits in with your monthly budget, and your donation will be processed automatically. There are three ways you can set up a regular gift:
- Select “Repeat Donation” when you donate online.
- Contact us to request a Standing Order form
- Set up Give As You Earn. Ask your Payroll Department if the scheme is available or Contact us for more information
Donate By Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to “Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance” and send to CCPA, The Hub, 17 Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ
Don’t forget which ever method you choose to donate to Gift Aid your donation!
If you are a UK tax payer, please Gift Aid your donation by completing the form when you donate on line or Download the Gift_Aid_Form. For every £1 you donate, the Inland Revenue will give us an extra 28p, at no cost to you.