CCPA National Conference
Friday 19 May, 2017
Hilton Hotel, Leicester.
Every year, CCPA brings organisations together at our national conference to share knowledge, information, best practice and support, including a myriad of charities and support groups who assist families throughout the UK. The annual conference gives delegate the opportunity to;
- network with other childhood cancer charities in the UK
- work with other charities to raise the profile of childhood cancer
- discuss the challenges your charity experiences, and how to overcome them
- explore free consultation or training to develop fundraising, marketing, or IT skills.
Participants include parents, survivors and professionals working with charities that share the goal of improving the lives of children and young people with cancer, survivors and their families. It is a packed day of networking, learning and conversation for progress.
The 2017 programme will include:
- Registration and networking from 9am
- Showcasing attendee organization achievements in advancing care.
- Training sessions: social media, fundraising, IT & personal wellbeing.
- Interactive special interest sessions (local support, therapeutic breaks, research funding, national support & advocacy).
- Developing effective charity – hospital partnerships.
- Managing stress and staying motivated.
- A shared marketplace – FREE display space for every organisation.
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day.
- Open networking after the formal program ends at 4.30pm.
The National Conference has kindly been sponsored by Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group