We gain strength by working together to serve families of children and young adults with cancer.
The work of the Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance is a team effort, and together everyone achieves more.
By joining our national community, you will:
- Help create a stronger national voice representing the families you serve by linking and working with other charities and organisations.
- Receive regular email contact and support on charitable issues, from service provision and supporting families to management and admin, event planning and fundraising.
- Increase your profile through association with a strong national & international presence in paediatric oncology.
- Have opportunities to represent your organisation at CCPA Board meetings and give input on national issues.
- Have access to a wealth of knowledge, information and experience at your finger-tips – many of our members have 30+ years of experience of working in this field.
- Be able to send representatives to our Support Worker meetings to discuss issues faced by charities directly supporting families.
- Receive a charity/group logo link and highlighted profile on this website, and a chance to contribute to the CCPA blog, further increasing on-line support for your cause.
- Be able to take part in joint fundraising initiatives that reach the public nationally and locally, and reduce costs for individual member organisations.
- Reach families engaged with other CCPA membership.
Your organisation can become a part of CCPA by joining today. Click here to find out how!