If you are a charity or organisation working to improve the lives of children and/or young adults with cancer and their families, we’d love to work with you!
CCPA’s strength lies in close collaboration with our member groups. We reach out to families in need across the country by building up our individual and collective knowledge and skills, raising awareness of childhood cancer and advocating for children and families within the medical, social and political arenas.
United, we are stronger – together everyone achieves more!
Membership Fees are just £30 per year and include a host of benefits including:
- Receive regular email contact and support on charitable issues, from service provision and supporting families to management and admin, event planning and fundraising.
- Increase your profile through association with a strong national & international presence in paediatric oncology.
- Have opportunities to represent your organisation at CCPA Board meetings and give input on national issues.
- Be able to send representatives to our Support Worker meetings to discuss issues faced by charities directly supporting families.
- Receive a charity/group profile page on this website, and a chance to contribute to the CCPA blog, further increasing on-line support for your cause.
Join CCPA by completing our CCPA Member Application Form
For more details about membership benefits click here